Monday 17 June 2013

Shoe Dilemma (Shoe Haul: Clarks & Office)

Hello everyone! I bought some shoes recently: 5 pairs to be exact!...Eeek!! Obviously I cannot keep all of them as I'm not that rich ;) They were on sale and I couldn't resist...This is what happens when you're idle lol. So how does one go about eliminating the shoes they don't want, or like the least?

1) First off I start by casually taking pics with my phone and sending them to mates via whatsapp...don't sound so shocked :O You do it too! So don't judge me lol. I agree it is more difficult as with clothes you have the privacy of a changing room.

Below are pics of the shoes:

 So I love the wedges on the left (£30) and I kinda liked the boots on the right (£40), both from office.

2) Check they actually fit! The boots were a size too large but I thought you wear boots with thick socks so it should be fine...welll guess what? It wasn't! So they got returned.

3) Expectation do your new shoes meet your expectation/vision of what you would like them to be?

Below are some Clark 'brogue'-type shoes that look and feel nice but they don't meet my expectation of what a brogue should be. Don't get me wrong they are high quality real leather and £35 so reasonable for Clarks but I want those proper brogues with the patterns and everything like these ones from asos link (but I want them to be matte).

Next up are these flats also from Clarks (£35)


 I like the cute design at the back and they seem very versatile for both smart and casual occasions.



Next up are these shoes I got from office they were £24, I'd previously bought the same pair a week ago for £33.50 but after seeing the further reduction I had to buy them again and I'll return the more expensive pair. I like the woven detail, which gives an ethnic feel to it. They're also a unique colour a burnt orange/teracotta as you can see better on the picture on the right.


Let me know what process you go through when shoe shopping and your thoughts on my purchases? Thanks for reading.

Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment